Dona Ana County Justice Center
The Historic Las Cruces Union High School building, originally constructed in 1927, was converted into the new state-of-the-art Dona Ana County Third Judicial District Court Complex. Many of the historical elements were left intact, including the towering brick smokestack that became the entrance focal point.
This project was completed under the previous firm of ASA Architects, in collaboration with Dallas-based firm, Wiginton Hooker Jeffry, P.C. Vigil & Associates’ president/principal, Ray Vigil, served as project manager.<< << previous